The ketogenic diet is a high-fat, adequate-protein, low-carbohydrate diet. Some found it very useful to loose weight.
Arby’s is all time favorite fast food. I’m going to help you with several meals that are keto at Arby’s.
Here is a quick guide to what order
- no buns, no breading, and no french fries
- Do not use their sauce
- Get diet drinks, like unsweetened tea or Diet Coke, etc.
Here are how can you order to be keto at Arby’s:
Modify them with no bun and breading. no additive sauce
They are a perfect Arby’s keto, if you order it without bun. You can ask them to wrap it in a lettuce or enjoy it as it is.
Sauce selection of keto at Arby’s sandwich:
These are semi keto option with low carb that you can use on your sandwich to make it more tasty. Arby’s sauce nutrition for keto dietician.
- Arby’s Sauce: 15 calories | 0g fat | 3g carbs
- Horsey Sauce: 60 calories | 5g fat | 3g carbs
- Mayonnaise: 90 calories | 10g fat | 0g carbs
Arby’s sauce carbs is very low and delicious with your slider or sandwich.
you can order it keto at rays by mixing vegetables with your choice of non-breaded meat. Use your own keto dressing for it.
Sauce selection of keto at Arby’s Salad:
You can have either of these two dressing. They are semi keto sauce at Arby’s:
Here are the arby’s sauce nutrition for keto dietician.
- Light Italian Dressing: 20 calories | 1g fat | 2g carbs
- Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing: 130 calories | 12g fat | 4g carbs