1. Ronco Food Dehydrator
Having a food dehydrator is a wonderful to make dried fruits, vegetables, beef jerky, and even leathery fruit roll ups.
The Ronco Food Dehydrator is also surprisingly simple to use!
Using a Ronco food dehydrator aslo helps you preserve food safely and save it for the future. You do not have to worry about buying dried food from shops and any potential health concerns that might have.
How To Use:
- Cut and Prep the food. You need to remove all excess moisture before putting the food in the dehydrator tray. The thinner the cut is, the faster it dries.
- Adjust the temperature of Ronco Food Dehydrator. The temperature and time vary by food type. For example, herbs dry out in an hour, while for beef jerky you need about 8 hours.
- Check level of dryness: Once in a while check the dryness level of the food.
- When dehydrated food is ready, remove them from the tray and clean the Ronco Food Dehydrator with warm water and mild detergent.
- Simple to use
- Easy monitoring of food
- Enhanced airflow with the built-in turbo fan
- Very fast results
- Affordable price
- It is not dishwasher safe
2. Oster CKSTBSTW00 Food Warmer
Consumer food warming trays provides a way to keep food warm for your family or friends and are a must-have in the kitchen. They also help regulate the temperature of the food.
The Oster CKSTBSTW00 buffet server is the best food warmer in the market because of its great price and overall value.
With the Oster CKSTBSTW00 you can adjust the temperature easily and safely. It’s handles provide for a good grip and help prevent burns.
- Attractive design
- Easy to use
- Adjustable temperature
- Simple to assemble
- User friendly
- Keeps food warm for hours
- Easy to clean
- Short electrical cord
- No On & Off button
- Lids are made of plastic